Membership is open to anyone. Please download our membership form below and bring to our next meeting.
* Educational video or speaker on rocks, minerals, fossils and rock collecting at the General meeting each month.
* Rock topic every month where Members share their finds and others have on opportunity to see topic rocks and discuss their find.
* Opportunity to see the lapidary arts other Members are doing.
* Door prizes at every General meeting.
* Holiday Potluck Dinner and Summer Potluck Picnic.
* First opportunity to buy Club rock, grit and machinery at extremely good prices.
* Club auctions 2 times a year where material goes at approx. 20% to 30% of it’s value.
* Opportunity to socialize and talk “rock” with fellow rockhounds.
* Monthly Newsletter the “Tumbler”.
* Access to the Club lapidary shop and all its machinery and saws.
* Lessons on how to use the machinery, saws and tumblers.
* Classes on wire wrapping.
Field Trips & Rock Collecting:
* Club field trips February through November. Led by knowledgeable Field Leader.
* Quick access to information on other Club fields.
* Current reporting on Washington State land decisions that impact rock collecting.
* Current reporting on US Forest Service land decisions that impact rock collecting.
* Speak at various schools in our community about all aspects of geology and rock collecting.
* Volunteer at Club booths at State Fair and Gem Fairs to handout information on our Club, rock collecting and other Clubs in Washington.
Print and complete this CMS Membership Form, mail or bring to our meeting or
Sign up online today!