2020 Vendor Agreement
Vendors are by invite only.
All booths are sold first come first served.
Click on the “Gallery” tab to see the floor plan and available booth space.
Click on “Click Here to Buy Booth Space”.
Click on the desired booth number and add it to your shopping cart. Clicking on the floor plan next to a booth selection will also enlarge the floor plan.
If you would like to purchase multiple booths click on “Continue Shopping” at the bottom of the Shopping Cart pop-up.
Then on “Shop Now” link in the upper right hand corner. You can now buy additional booth space or select “Tables” to rent a table. You can sort the page alpha-numerically by clicking on the upper right hand drop down boxes. You may purchase more than one booth by adding additional booths to your cart before you checkout.
If you need more than one booth early registration is highly recommended as all booths are sold on first come, first served basis. You also save 10% until June 1, 2020.
All booths are 10′ selling exposure and premium (end) booths have 10′ & 7′ or 8′ selling exposure. All booths are 7′ or 8′ deep. End booths are considered premium and priced accordingly. Each booth comes with 2 chairs. We are unable to provide any tables this year but do have tables for rent. You may bring your own tables or rent them from us as a convenience. 8 foot tables rent for $19 each. You may add tables prior to checkout.
If your interested in being a vendor we are offering a 10% early bird discount on booth rental. The discount ends June 1, 2020 so don’t delay.
Cancellation policy: If after you purchase a booth but need to cancel:
Up to August 1, 2020 CMS will refund all but $50.00 of your fees.
If after August 1, 2020 but before September 1, 2020 50% of the booth fees will be refunded.
There are no refunds after September 1, 2020.
All cancellations must be done in writing or email and acknowledged by CMS. firstname.lastname@example.org
This show is a fund raiser for the Cascade Mineralogical Society. This show is invitation only.
Thank you for choosing to be a Vendor!
Vendor agrees to the following conditions for the show:
1. All booths are sold first come first served. On line booth reservations are recommended and preferred. If you choose to pay by mail booths will be assigned as space is available. On line reservations allow you to reserve a specific booth or booths. Please let us know if you would like to receive a mail version of the sign-up form.
2. My booth will be open and ready to go by 10:00 AM Saturday and 10:00 AM on Sunday. I will not leave my reserved area before the show closing time of 6:00 PM Saturday and 4:00 PM Sunday unless I have made special arrangements with the Show Chairman, Kat Koch, (email@example.com) and it doesn’t disturb or cause disruption for other Vendors, guest or customers.
3. I will have my current “Business License” available for possible audit.
4. Campus and private security will be provided but the Vendor must have their own insurance for any theft, fire or vandalism. Cascade Mineralogical Society and Green River College will not be held liable for any loss or injuries whatsoever that maybe incurred.
5. I will leave my reserved area clean and free of all debris.
Upon completion of your purchase the Vendor Agreement Contact becomes valid and binding. A copy of the agreement will be included in your emailed receipt.