2022 Cascade Gem and Mineral Show Invite
- Thanks for being a vendor at our 2019 show. We have been busy gearing back up and planning our 2022 show. Since you were a vendor at our 2019 show, we wanted to give you the first option to choose your booth space and purchase it. Booth space is sold on a first-come basis so reserve your space early. There is a 15% early bird discount until June 1st.
We are still at Green River College and using the Physical Education Facility for our show. We have new dates, August 20 & 21, 2022, hoping not to conflict with the Denver or other local shows. We also will have only one entrance to the show. This year three outdoor booths are located at the entrance.
You can view this year’s floor plan on the website link below.
August 20 – 21, 2022
August 19th, Noon – 6:00 PM
There are various sized booths to meet everyone’s needs.
- The sale price on the website reflects the 15% discount.
Booth Pricing for our 2022 show is shown below.
Price for Booth
Net Price of Booth
8′ x 8′ (Green)
8′ x 10′ Premium End (Blue)
10’ x 8’ (Red)
|Odd Sized Booths|
8′ Table Rental
We are unable to include any tables in the booth registration fee this year. You are welcome to bring your own tables, or we have 8′ tables for rent.
Each booth purchase will include:
- Power outlet (Please provide your own extension cords 14GA cords are ok)
- 1 or 2 chairs if needed. Please be sure to designate how many chairs you need when purchasing booth space.
We are looking forward to partnering with you again this year.
Be sure to read the 2022 Vendor Agreement as the agreement is binding on booth space purchase.
This agreement is attached to this email and is also available online.
If you purchase booth space please send us a photo of what you expect to sell. We will post it on Facebook and Instagram.
- The link to purchase booth space is https://my-site-106067.square.site/.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kat Koch, Vendor Show Chair